The 2015 AMMCS-CAIMS Congress
Interdisciplinary AMMCS Conference SeriesWaterloo, Ontario, Canada | June 7-12, 2015
Deadlines and Registration Fees
Registration for the conference is open: Please follow this link.
- Deadline for minisymposia/special sessions proposals: January 10, 2015.
- Deadline for submissions of abstracts: March 1, 2015 (Extended till March 13, 2015).
- Decision on abstracts: March 15, 2015.
- Early Bird Registration: March 31, 2015.
- Deadline for author registration: March 31, 2015.
- Publication of full program: April 30, 2015.
Early bird registration fees are as follows:
- Regular participant: $300
- CAIMS member: $280
- Postdoctoral fellow: $150
- Professor Emeritus: $150
- Students: $100
- Accompanying person: $100
- Congress banquet (to be held on Thursday): $70
- CFDSC* regular participant: $400
- CFDSC* student/postdoctoral fellow: $200
Please note that:
- After March 31, 2015 registration fees increase by $50 in each of the above eight categories of participants.
- IMPORTANT: To be included in the program, all authors presenting their papers at the conference should register before the author registration deadline (March 31, 2015).
- For minisymposia/special session organizers and plenary speakers registration fees are waived.
- Full refund of registration fees can be made only prior to April 15, 2015 and 50% refund until April 30, 2015 (minus credit card surcharge, the conference treasurer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org). No refund can be made after this date.
- Payments can be made by credit card. Please follow this link to register and pay your registration fees.