The 2015 AMMCS-CAIMS Congress
Interdisciplinary AMMCS Conference SeriesWaterloo, Ontario, Canada | June 7-12, 2015
Abstracts are being accepted for special sessions, contributed sessions, and poster presentations. All participants should register and submit their abstracts online via the AMMCS-CAIMS2015 Management System.
Abstracts must clearly define the objectives, status, methodology, results, and significance of the study. The length of abstract in your original submission should not exceed 1 page. It should be prepared according to the templates given below and submitted as a single pdf file. Please note that:
- Each registered participant may have at most two presentations during the conference.
- All contents of registrations and abstracts should be in English.
- Your abstract (as a single PDF file) must be uploaded on the conference management system as soon as possible, but not later than the official deadline. At least one author should be registered for your talk to be included in the congress program (one registered participant has a limit of two talks at the congress).
- Use this format (either LaTeX, which is the preferable option, or MS Word), without changing the settings, to prepare your one-page abstract (the resulting pdf file can be found here).
- While submitting your abstract, complete all fields carefully and make sure that you indicated the correct ID of your session.
We will confirm your submission. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to present your talk (either orally or as a poster). The Book of Abstracts of AMMCS-CAIMS2015, along with the program of the conference, will be included in your registration package. Only registered participants who presented their talks will be eligible to submit their full conference papers for the AMMCS-CAIMS2015 Proceedings, publishable by a key international publisher. All AMMCS-CAIMS2015 proceedings conference papers will be refereed. Submission to the conference proceedings is not mandatory. Further details can be found at the AMMCS-CAIMS2015 Proceedings Page.